Gone are the days when sports used to be just for fun. The dawn of the nineteenth century gave rise to many organized sporting events. The Olympics, bilateral series, trilateral series, and many more started to happen regularly. Many see professional potential in sports in the modern world. There is a common misconception among the general public about athletics only being runners, being false. Every sport nowadays has to have players who are at the peak of their physical powers. From Soccer to Hockey, every sport requires athletes in tip-top shape. Every professional player, irrespective of the sport, has to be very careful about her/his daily routines.
The rise of organized sport in the United States of America has been extravagant. It has led to more money investment, more tournaments, and more players across the world. A study shows that the number of athletes employed in sports has been growing at a rate of more than 7% annually. It is perfect for the viewers, but hardly for the players. More players have led to more competition which has increased the reward. It has also increased the competition within the community, which is problematic for athletes across the country. The increased competition leads to more engagements which cause physical and mental strain on the body. The problem is similar across the world. For example- footballers are playing three matches per week on a professional level. Many blame the broadcasters, but the higher authorities have to take the blame too.
Image credits- www.pixabay.com
The last decade has also seen a rise in the consumption of Cannabidiol-Based products in the United States of America. A study shows that the CBD-Based product sales in 2019 alone were more than 4.5 billion US dollars. The figure is as huge as many countries’ gross domestic products across the globe. CBD is a type of marijuana-based product, which has no psychotropic properties. It is a unique selling point for CBD-Based products. The new player in the vast CBD-Based market is CBD capsules.
WHAT IS CBD?
CBD or Cannabidiol refers to the product which originates from the leaves of the Sativa plant. It was first discovered in Thailand and is a part of the large marijuana plant family. The plant became popular in the last decade and is now grown across the globe. Globalization sure can make things easier when it comes to generational products. The plant is famous for requiring low maintenance and almost no human intervention while growing. CBD-Based products contain CBD, THC(Tetrahydrocannabinol), and other ingredients that bind the product. CBD has the very vital Hemp extract, which has various medicinal qualities. The content of THC is less than 0.3% which gives CBD-Based products, including CBD capsules, CBD Gummies, the critical FDA approval. FDA( Food and Drug Administration) is the organization responsible for approving food-related products in the country.
CBD-Based products come in a wide variety ranging from tinctures, extracts, wax, gummies, capsules, and many more. They are widely available and beneficial for various sections of the consumer base. Specifically, CBD capsules are easy to consume, making many make them a part of their daily routine.
Image credits- www.pixabay.com
COMMON AILMENTS IN ATHLETES
The busy schedule of modern-day athletes can cause various ailments among the athletes, which are as follows-
- Knee Injuries- Knee injuries are often a result of strains or severe physical impacts. It can also be a result of a fall which is common while driving or running. It can cause severe injuries in the knee, damaging muscles and even bones in some instances. Severe injuries can be a career-ending instance for many professional athletes.
- Shoulder Injuries- Various sports involve activities that put pressure on the shoulder joints. Be it a goalkeeper falling on her/his shoulder attempting a heroic save, a cricketer swinging her/his bat, and many more. It can be a problem for the muscles and bones around the shoulder.
- Concussion- The issue of head concussion is very typical but severe among athletes. It is dangerous and can cause seizures and trauma among athletes. When helmets were not popular, there were many instances where players had their career end because of dangerous concussions.
- Stress- With the ever-growing competition and increasing rewards, it can be tough to take defeats. Post-competition stress is a real thing for many athletes. It is common for professional players and can lead them to have PTSD after the competition. Stress after serious injuries can halt the activities of an athlete is also common.
- Depression- There have been many cases where the losing side in the finals developed stress and anxiety. Prolonged stress over a long period can lead to isolation, which causes depression. Depression is a dangerous problem among athletes and causes many to leave their work.
HOW CAN CBD CAPSULES TREAT AILMENTS
CBD Capsules have a mix of CBD, THC, and other binding ingredients. They include coconut and seed oil, which hold the capsule together. CBD capsules can also help athletes in the following ways-
- The Hemp extract in the CBD capsules soothes the user, which reduces the pain. Pain can be severe during knee injuries, and CBD capsules have a proven track record of facilitating pain relief. The slowed-down metabolism improves well-being and reduces the pain which occurs during shoulder and knee injuries. Another alternative is effective CBD oil tincture, which can be on the inflammation directly and help in relieving the pain instantly.
- CBD capsules have Hemp extract, which interacts with the neural receptors in the brain. It soothes the brain, which reduces stress in the consumer over a long time. It can improve well-being, making people improve in their social life. Clinical trials show that CBD-Based products can reduce the depressive instances in the consumer.
- CBD capsules, when taken by a proper dose plan, can reduce the concussion in the consumer. Specialists recommend going to doctors before starting with your diet plan on CBD capsules. A controlled diet over the long term can improve the symptoms which come after concussion in athletes.
With time more and more consumers have started to trust CBD-Based products. They have shown effective results. The increasing competition allows CBD capsules to be affordable to all and ensures a strict quality standard. Before picking out your CBD capsules, make sure you choose the right vendor. Check on the licenses given to them and the quality standards they uphold. Quality with results is essential for athletes, making CBD capsules the perfect choice. The fact that they do not have psychotropic properties makes them stand out from the other marijuana-based products. The future will only see the market of CBD capsules expand in the sports profession across the country.