“Social media is changing the way we communicate and the way we are perceived, both positively and negatively. Every time you post a photo, or update your status, you are contributing to your own digital footprint and personal brand.” ~Amy Jo Martin
If you have been following my blog for the past few weeks, you know that I have been using a new Visual Content Management Tool called MavSocial.
I have been having lots of fun exploring and using the various features on MavSocial as well as getting to know the founder and other staff involved with Mav. They have been great to work with and really get the customer experience. They are quick to respond to inquiries and to offer help and advice. They are fun, friendly and open to ideas.
My favorite MavSocial feature is the ability to purchase high quality stock photos (at very reasonable prices and access to over 35 million photos) and use them instantaneously in my posts without leaving the application. I also love the ability to save all my photos with their cloud storage, and not having to search everywhere for them. I can access them anywhere, from any device. I have been able to recycle old blog posts with visual content which keeps traffic flowing to my blog. In the three weeks that I have been using MavSocial, I have seen an increase in traffic and engagement on my blog of 34%.
While this product is primarily aimed for Social Media Marketers (it will definitely make their jobs easier), I also think it is a great tool for leaders and others within an organization to use to help create better engagement, reach and influence. We are living in a social age and leaders need to embrace social media and start using it to reach out to their customers, staff and engage with the public. I think MavSocial is a great tool to use for that. MavSocial provides options to add on users…why not have the leaders of the organization be one of those users? Leaders can set the social media example within the organization and create visual content to share.
What are the benefits to using Visual Content in your Social Media Posts and Marketing?
1. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual. Visual images are processed 60,000X faster than just plain text. If you have something important to say why not add an image to communicate your message faster?
2. Images are great and made to be shared on social media. Did you know that visual content is the primary type of content posted and shared on Facebook? Content that is shared is far more valuable for businesses, as it increases its reach exponentially.
3. Images have a higher chance of being shared than anything else on social media.
4. Posts with visuals receive 94% more page visits and engagement than those without.
5. Visuals help to break through the overwhelming clutter of online content. Don’t be the background noise – stand out.
So start exploring ad using visual content today. Add some impact to your posts. And have fun!
If you would like to try MavSocial sign up for a free starter account here.
I am a brand ambassador for MavSocial and do receive compensation for my hard work and research. Good or bad, my reviews are honest with my readers best interest in mind.
Stats via HubSpot.
Photo Credit: Getty Images